💖Sims 3 – 100 Baby & 100 Puppy Playlist💖 – http://bit.ly/1OM5xD6
This LP is a bit of a strange one. I’m combining 100 Babies, 100 Puppies and the Well Rounded Family Challenge. I refer to this LP as the The Sims 3 Hybrid Baby Challenge. Hybrid means that we are combining one or more challenges into one giant challenge. The Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge is a challenge in which we have to have 100 Babies in the same family. Daphne will carry the torch for 26 babies and pass it on to the youngest daughter. Sims 3 100 Puppies is a bit different. You can’t really extend a pet’s life like you can a Sim’s life. So, we will follow the lineage of Piper and Jerry’s puppies. Sims 3 Well Rounded Family Challenge is a challenge in which you spend a lot of time with the children. Too often children in the 100 Baby challenge are aged up quickly and discarded. I’m trying to take them out as a family and provide lots of love from the parents. It’s not going to be easy, but I am going to try.
100 Baby Challenge Rules
Well Rounded Family Challenge
– Mum will be a stay at home Mum. She may register for self employment. Once all children are teens she may get a job. Dad must have a job (either self employed or a normal rabbit hole job. Professions are too time consuming)
– Children must attend school. You may not send your children to Boarding School, as the school takes care of the child which repeals the point.
– Parents may never take ‘free’ vacations
– No cheats
– Infants may be aged up immediately if you wish
– Toddlers can be aged up as soon as they can walk, talk, and use the potty. I added that they should have as many skills as I can get them: playpen, walker, xylophone, peg box and need to be at least friends with the parents. I have designated that the books are optional because of glitchiness of distracted toddlers in the library.
– Children and Teens may be aged up once they have an A in school and you get the message about your child reaching Honor Roll. I have added that Children need to have cooking and logic. Teens need to complete driving as well.
– Teens may get a part-time job to help out.
– Young adults may be moved out immediately or you can wait, but they cannot get a full-time job while living in the house
– You may not use Apples or Watermelon to determine the gender of a baby.
– You may not choose traits for any Sim except the founder.
– Birthdays are a big deal. Throw your children a party each time they age up. Get them a present and give to them as a gift. Get cake, balloons and make something yummy (cookies, key-lime pie etc.)
– Choose one night a week that will be Mum and Dad’s date night. They may hire a babysitter for this occasion. What they do on their date is up to you.
– Mum needs a day where she can take a few hours off to have some “me”time. Hire a babysitter or leave the kids with dad while she gets a facial, sees a movie with a friend, visits the beach or whatever you like. Make this once a week.
– Dad gets one day a week for himself. He can choose to do what he likes in his spare time on that day. Use it to see a friend, visit the karaoke bar or whatever you like. All other days he must come straight home from work unless he has an opportunity or something important to do.
– Sunday is family day. This day must be spent out of the home doing something fun. Take the family fishing, to the park for a picnic or bbq, go to the beach, visit the grandparents or anything you like. If the kids are old enough you might want to head out on Sat night and camp out somewhere. Pack their inventories with fruit, stereo, sleeping bags, fire pit or any portable games (i.e gnubb set, football)
– Make a special effort to celebrate each of the seasons holidays. Some examples: Have a family feast or gift giving party on Snowflake day. Take your wife out for a romantic dinner on Love Day. Take the family to the Spring festival to pick flowers or search for eggs. Spend Spooky day cutting pumpkins together, having costume parties or the like.
I am trying this challenge, which I got off of Llandros09. Check him out
All Songs are from BenSound. http://www.bensound.com/
My Sims 3 Username/Origin – SkylarMara
My Twitter – https://twitter.com/GiGiNethers
My Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/people/GiGi-Nethers/100006610488461
As always, a click of the subscribe button, comment, or a like is always appreciated.
Thanks for Watching!