|| TEENAGERS TO THE RESCUE! || Sims 3 – 100 Baby & 100 Puppy Challenge S2 Ep.19 🐾
Sims 3 – 100 Baby & 100 Puppy Playlist – http://bit.ly/1OM5xD6
If Sims 3 100 babies challenge wasn’t crazy enough, try Sims 3 100 Babies plus 100 Puppies Challenge! If you like having large families and lots of animals running around, this challenge is for you. Step into the chaotic world of two supernaturals as they raise their kids and their furry children too. Babies are easy right? That couldn’t be farther from the truth when supernatural kids come along. Lots of fairy tricks and genie mischief to keep the parents on their toes. Not to mention fires, driving lesson disasters, burglars and 20+ people and animals crammed into a single house. It’s going to be a wild ride!
This LP is a bit of a strange one. I’m combining 100 Baby Challenge, 100 Puppy Challenge and the Well Rounded Family Challenge. I refer to this LP as the The Sims 3 Hybrid Baby Challenge. Hybrid means that we are combining one or more challenges into one giant challenge. The Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge is a challenge in which we have to have 100 Babies in the same family. Daphne will carry the torch for 26 babies and pass it on to the youngest daughter. Sims 3 100 Puppies is a bit different. You can’t really extend a pet’s life like you can a Sim’s life. So, we will follow the lineage of Piper and Jerry’s puppies. Sims 3 Well Rounded Family Challenge is a challenge in which you spend a lot of time with the children. Too often children in the 100 Baby challenge are aged up quickly and discarded. I’m trying to take them out as a family and provide lots of love from the parents. It’s not going to be easy, but I am going to try.
The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack allows us to follow the lives of Piper, Jerry and their decedents. Piper is a Pomeranian and Jerry is a Yorkshire Terrier. Their puppies are a mismatch of their genes as we will be able to take an in-depth look at Sims 3 Dog Genetics. All of them will be unique and many will not look like their parents. This is wonderful and a bit weird as we can see what our founding pair can create. The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack allows us to play around with the supernatural elements and create adorable supernatural children. In the first season we play with Genies and Fairies. Genies, being the more level headed of the two, have to deal with their siblings fairy tricks and the mischief and mayhem that comes with sharing a house with them.
100 Babies and 100 Puppies in a single house? Can I do it? It’s going to take a lot of patience and household management. Through the use of mods, I can extend my household and the only real limit is how many kids my game can handle. Each child and each puppy needs a bed and other items to ensure that they have a happy life. Kids need to go to school and puppies need to be trained. When a child moves out they get to take a dog with them and give them an amazing home. It is a nice “going away present” so that they aren’t so lonely when they move out. It is going to be a lot of work but I think that I can do it. The first season ends when Daphne has her 26th child and we move on with the second season, with her youngest daughter.
Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge Rules
Sims 3 Well Rounded Family Challenge
– Mom is a stay-at-home mother. She can have a self employed job. Dad can have any job.
– Children must attend school. No Boarding School
– Parents may never take ‘free’ vacations
– Infants may be aged up immediately.
– Toddlers can be aged up as soon as they can walk, talk, use potty, walker skill, playpen skills, xylophone, peg box and books.
– Children and Teens may be aged up once they have an A in school. Children need to have cooking and logic. Teens need to complete driving as well. Both need a good relationship with parents.
– No Apples or Watermelon to determine the gender of a baby.
– You may not choose traits for any Sim except the founder.
– Birthdays are a big deal. Throw a party, give a present. Make it special
– Date night for Mom and Dad once a week. Mom and Dad also need a day away from the kids. Plan a day out for each of them once a week.
– Sunday is family day.
– Make a special effort to celebrate each of the seasons holidays.
Want to Keep Up With Me? @GigiNethers
My twitter is full of content about the series I have, sneak peeks, strange screenshots and daily custom content picks, as well as many other things. Follow me to keep up with my content and see new stuff early.