Welcome to tiny paws kitchen a new series where I will be making some fun & safe hamster treats you can make yourself at home ! I’m going to be experimenting with different things to create the ultimate treats I can sell on my website http://tinyhamsterpaws.weebly.com/
Let me know if it should be called tiny paws kitchen or tiny paws bakery ?
To kick start this new series I decided to start off with something simple and easy . In this video I made chocolate hearts using hamster safe chocolate & yoghurt drops. I added a personal touch by mixing in some dried herbs and seeds which I haven’t seen anyone else do ! I hope to see these treats on my website very soon . Check below for the recipe if you would like to make them at home .
– Hamster safe Chocolate or yoghurt drops
– Cold Water
– Measuring spoons
– Microwave safe bowl
– Chocolate mould
Empty a packet ( 50g ) of yoghurt drops into a microwave safe bowl and add in 1 table spoon of water .
Place in the microwave for 20 – 30 seconds .
The yoghurt drops should be soft if not place them back into the microwave for a few seconds . Mix the yoghurt drops until smooth if the mixture Is really thick then add half a table spoon of water.
Optional – Add a table spoon of dried herbs or mixed seeds.
Spoon the mixture into the chocolate mould and place in the fridge for 2 hours . If the chocolate is still soft keep the mould in the fridge over night.
Once the chocolate has set carefully remove your chocolate hearts from the mould a place them in a glass jar or air tight container.
Lifespan – check the date on your packet of yoghurt drops
To buy one of my small animal subscription boxes check out my website –
we make boxes for hamster , rats , gerbils , rabbits , guinea pigs & dogs.
🌸 Hey let’s be friends ! Follow me on social media
– ❤ @malicahamilton https://www.instagram.com/malicahamilton/?hl=en
– 🐹 @tinyhamsterpaws https://www.instagram.com/tinyhamsterpaws/?hl=en
– 🐹 https://www.facebook.com/Tiny-hamster-paws-1156656144388570/
– 🐹 Small animal subscription boxes – http://tinyhamsterpaws.weebly.com/
– 🌸 A little bit about me & frequently asked questions
– My name is Malica it means princess
– I’m 19 my birthday is on July 10th ( cancer )
– My favourite colour is pink
– I’m obsessed with Harry potter
– I love animals ( favourite animal is a dog )
– I live in London
– I film with the Canon EOS 700D & G7X Mark ii
– I use a ring light for lighting – neewer 18
– I edit using i movie on my iPad mini 4
– Fav emjios 🐹🐰🌸❤🙈🐾😘😋😅😂
– 🌸 wanna collab with me ? Just ask in the comments or DM me on instagram.
* must have a similar subscriber count or at least over 1,000 subscribers
❤ For business enquiries please contact : email@example.com
❤ Hamster subscription boxes : Tinyhamsterpawsbox@gmail.com
❤ My subscription box website :
xx Malica xx