We’re one month into 100 Days! We catch up with Josh Sundquist, who shares an acronym he uses in his mental health routine, tells us about his history with fitness, and offers some advice on how to stay motivated during this project.
Many thanks to Diane Phan for additional footage.
Check out Josh’s new book!
Josh’s series on mindfulness meditation is excellent:
Follow Josh elsewhere:
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshSundquist
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/joshsundquist
– Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/JoshSundquist
– Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/JoshSundquist
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotivationalSpeakerJoshSundquist
Catch up on 100 Days:
We’ve got F*CKING MAJESTIC shirts!
Sponsor us on our 10K race: https://www.gofundme.com/100days10K
All funds will benefit Exodus Refugee Immigration, an organization that has been resettling refugees in Indiana since 1981. Learn more about the great work they do at https://exodusrefugee.org/
New videos every Tuesday and Friday!
*Please consult YOUR doctors about any concerns you might have before starting your own fitness journey.